Almanac Version History
We are continuously improving and adding features to the almanac. One of the great advantages of printing on-demand is that we carry no inventory, and a new version of the almanac can be made available to order as soon as we create it. We encourage you to check back here often to see new features, or you can subscribe to our newsletter for updates. And if you happen to notice any bugs or have suggestions for improvement, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find the version number of your almanac on the copyright page at the start of your book.
v1.2.1 (CURRENT VERSION, released August 18, 2019)
- New cover design
- 6-month option
- Addition of Placidus and Porphry houses for the tropical zodiac
- Addition of the sideral zodiac with equal houses, and a selection of popular ayanamsa
v1.1.1 (released July 7, 2019)
- Numerous small design changes, including tweaks to fonts, colors, margins, and more!
v1.0.4 (released July 7, 2019)
- Added mundane lunar aspects to weekly calendar
v1.0.3 (released June 9, 2019)
- Added quincunx aspect to natal chart only
v1.0.2 (released June 6, 2019)
- Added lunation graphics to monthly and weekly calendars
v1.0.1 (released May 31, 2019)
- Improved color legibility between mundane and natal transits
- Added retrograde indicators to natal chart planets
- Added more content to the introduction section
- Fixed a bug where the contents page always started with May 2019
- Fixed a bug where the out-of-orb marker (dotted line) was occasionally not printing for some outer planet transits in monthly timelines
v1.0 (released May 24, 2019)
- First edition presented at Northwest Astrological Conference (NORWAC)